South Kingstown Budget Hearing #4 online

|
The South Kingstown Budget Hearing #4 -- the missing one -- has been uploaded and will soon be available for use. The original video recording of the hearing had no audio. (The reason for this error is not known.) However, the Town Clerk's transcription tapes did have the audio. The Town Administrator's office transferred the transcription tape's audio to the video. There is poor synchronization between the two but, at the very least, we now have both the audio and the video record of the hearing available online. I want to thank the administration for doing this for us.

Later today I will update the budget hearings page on this site and the iTunes podcast feed. In the meantime, you can get the video and audio at at http://www.archive.org/details/SK_RI_USA_2009_03_12_BUDGET_HEARING_4.

The video and audio is split into three parts. I do not know why. I will ask for an explanation the next time I contact the Town Administrator's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do encourage commenting here and strongly hold that one should stand up for what one says. This blog is itself not anonymous because I stand up for what I say. To this end, anonymous comments are not permitted. Include your full name and email address along with your comment. I will use this information for confirm that you did post the comment.