Audio missing for budget hearing #4

|
The Town Administration office telephoned me this afternoon to inform me that the DVD recording of last night's budget hearing between the Town Council and the School Committee has no audio! It makes no sense to upload the video without the audio. The audio, is after all, the most substantive aspect of the recording.

I am deeply disappointed with this situation. I had company at the house last night and so had to miss the hearing. I had been satisfied, however, that I would be able to listen to it this weekend. I suspect others had expected this also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do encourage commenting here and strongly hold that one should stand up for what one says. This blog is itself not anonymous because I stand up for what I say. To this end, anonymous comments are not permitted. Include your full name and email address along with your comment. I will use this information for confirm that you did post the comment.