Existing South Kingstown online information sources

|
I have been gathering a list of online South Kingstown information sources. I have been using the tools at Friend Feed to create a stream (aka feed) of this information. You can view the stream at http://friendfeed.com/southkingstownri. If you use an RSS reader you can subscribe to the feed from there too.

If you know of additional information sources you would like to have added to the feed notify me by adding a comment to this posting with the source's name and URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do encourage commenting here and strongly hold that one should stand up for what one says. This blog is itself not anonymous because I stand up for what I say. To this end, anonymous comments are not permitted. Include your full name and email address along with your comment. I will use this information for confirm that you did post the comment.