Liz Boardman wrote a great article in the South County Independent

|
Liz Boardman of the South County Independent and I talked for some time on Monday about the town and school administrations using online tools to enable greater community participation. She did a great job of summarizing much of what we talked about in her article Resident proposes town use Web more efficiently.

I have not been able to attend the last few Town and School committee meetings. I was saddened to read in her article that there was no discussion about the issue yet. In fact, at this stage my request for public documents is over 10 business days old and this constitutes a RI Access to Public Records Act crime. I hoped emails would work. I guess I will have start using the telephone. How very late-nineteenth century.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do encourage commenting here and strongly hold that one should stand up for what one says. This blog is itself not anonymous because I stand up for what I say. To this end, anonymous comments are not permitted. Include your full name and email address along with your comment. I will use this information for confirm that you did post the comment.