Call for joint, state and local, budget meeting

|
Tonight's Town Council meeting will address Jonathan Daly LaBelle's request to schedule a meeting with the local legislative delegation for the purpose of discussing the budget. I am sorry that I will not be able to attend tonight's meeting to further support this request. If you can please do. If you can't then email the Town Council at
  • Mary Eddy salaam1@cox.net
  • Kathleen Fogarty bingfog@cox.net,
  • Carol Hagan McEntee chm.law@gmail.com,
  • James O'Neill coastal4ri@aol.com,
  • Ella Whaley ellawhaley@cox.net
  • Dale Holberton dholberton@southkingstownri.com
  • Jonathan Daly-LaBelle jdl@rihomesearch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do encourage commenting here and strongly hold that one should stand up for what one says. This blog is itself not anonymous because I stand up for what I say. To this end, anonymous comments are not permitted. Include your full name and email address along with your comment. I will use this information for confirm that you did post the comment.